Guiding Principles of Operations
The people of Tidewater respect the privilege of operating on the waterways of the Pacific Northwest. Together we accept responsibility for adhering to these guiding principles:
- We will maintain safe operations which meet or exceed all regulatory and industry established standards.
- We will operate in a manner which protects our communities, our environment, and our customers.
- We will strive to maintain a leadership position within our industry through constant innovation and improvement.
- We will earn the trust and respect of our customers and our communities by maintaining the highest levels of service, professionalism, ethics, and integrity.
- We will achieve excellence by accepting responsibility and accountability for the actions of ourselves and our co-workers, while fostering a working environment of growth, encouragement, and respect.
We at Tidewater are proud of our heritage, and we are committed to operating in a manner that enhances the livability of the Pacific Northwest for future generations.