Tidewater Corporate Giving
Tidewater is proud to carry on its long standing commitment to charitable giving and non-profit support. In addition to our corporate charitable giving program, Tidewater has an employee matching program that is designed to acknowledge and support our employees’ commitment to charitable giving and helps their donations make an even bigger impact to the non-profits that are important to them.
Tidewater is pleased to have had the opportunity to support many non-profit organizations that serve our community. Listed below are several of the non-profit groups that we have worked with. Please visit these organizations’ websites to read about the valuable work they are doing in our community and to see how you can get involved.
- American Red Cross of SW Washington
- Boys & Girls Club
- Clark County Skills Center
- Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Columbia Springs Environmental Center
- Innovative Services NW
- Loaves & Fishes
- Open House Family Shelter
- Oregon Maritime Museum
- Parks Foundation of Clark County
- Virginia Mason Foundation
- YWCA Clark County